Apple Cake (Total 3 apples and dough)
By MellowEat, Feb 22, 2019
- 3 pcs Apple
- 0.5 liter Lemon Juice
- 500 gr Puff pastry
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Chop apples and put in a lemon juice.
- Transfer the puff pastry to the cake tin.
- Arrange the apple slices on the puff pastry.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on the apple slices.
- Roll the puff pastry and cut into pieces.
- Put the pieces of puff pastry and slices of apple in the cake pan and grease egg on them.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- The delicious dessert is ready.