Giant Potato Dumplings with Meat Filling
By MellowEat, Nov 11, 2018
And again about the potatoes. How many dishes have been made from potatoes! And each time it turns all tastier. And today, we have prepared two original recipes of filled potato dishes.
- 2 pcs garlic cloves
- 1 pcs Onion
- 500 gr Minced meat
- 200 gr Spinach
- 6 pcs Potatoes
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 60 gr Parmesan
- 300 gr Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 50 ml olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and grate on a coarse grater. Fold the potato mass in a clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth and squeeze the liquid in a bowl. Add eggs, salt, pepper and parmezan to the potato and all mix well.
- Fry onion, garlic in a pan, then add the minced meat and spinach.
- Take a deep bowl and cover with a piece of cling film, and then spread into a portion of potato.Tamp potatoes so that there is a place for the filling in the center. Put in it a portion of the meat filling and the grated cheese.
- Roll up the cling film to make a big ball of potato mass stuffed inside.
- Repeat several times and put the dumplings on a baking sheet.
- Cook the dish for 35 minutes at 190℃.