Glass noodles with chicken and vegetables
By MellowEat, Mar 22, 2019
- 500 gr Chicken breasts
- 200 gr Glass noodles
- 2 pcs Onions
- 1 pcs Carrot
- 2 pcs Bell peppers
- 50 ml Olive Oil
- 50 ml Rice vinegar
- 50 ml Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Cut into long slices the fillet. Fry it on high heat, add spices. Add the onion to the fillet and fry.
- Prepare glass noodles (bean noodles, or glass noodles) in the manner indicated on the package - pour hot water for 5-7 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Bulgarian pepper (paprika-fragrant) cut into strips. Grate carrots on the Korean grater or on the ordinary large grater. Fry carrots, peppers until ready, add spices and finely chopped / crushed garlic.
- In a large container mix the cooked chicken with onions, glass noodles and vegetables. Flavour with rice vinegar (as for me the "Saint-Soi" is the best) and soy sauce.
- Let it brew for an hour. You can enjoy the dish both hot and cold.P.S. For those who do not like garlic, you can use the soy sauce with garlic "Saint-Soi", then the need for fresh garlic disappears.