Pie with Spinach and Cheese | Greek recipe
By MellowEat, Nov 14, 2018
Ingredients and other stuff you'll need:
- 500 gr of puff pastry
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 700 gr Spinach
- 150 gr Feta cheese
- 100 gr Cream cheese
- 150 gr Mozzarella cheese
- 100 gr pistache
- 1 pcs Egg (yolk) to smear the pie.
- Add salt and spinach in the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the spinach very well , and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Cut the puff pastry into two parts and roll out.
- Cut the layer of puff pastry in the sizes of baking dish.
- Lay the puff pastry layer in the baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together eggs, cream cheese, feta, mozzarella, spinach, pistache and all mix well.
- Add the filling on the puff pastry layer in the baking dish.
- Cover the filling with the other layer of puff pastry.
- Grease egg yolks and bake for 20 minutes at 356 ℉/ 180 ℃.
- The delicious dish is ready. Enjoy!